Trying to get pregnant (aka TTC, trying to conceive) brings forth all sorts of crazy thoughts and insecurities to the main stage of my life. I am always a little unstable, so I might as well share with the world all the questions I have in my brain all.day.long. The main one is probably this:
And here are the rest:
- Why is everyone pregnant?
- How am I 31 years old already?
- Why am I always nauseous?
- Why are all the crackheads getting pregnant so easily?
- Should I try crack? Does it increase fertility?
- Do I have PCOS or am I just fat?
- Is there something wrong with my opks?
- Does my husband have weak swimmers?
- Maybe my husband accidentally fathered a child before we got married??
- Where is that baby? I will raise the baby as my own!!
- All these crazy thoughts… Am I going insane?
- Will I cry today at work? Who knows!
- Is it crazy to relate to people who steal babies?
- Why did my baby not make it past 11 weeks?
- Are my CPs really “nothing to worry about” or is my OBGYN an asshole?
- Is it normal to have 22 day cycles AND 40 day cycles?
- Am I having sex all wrong?
- Why is everyone telling me to relax?
- Am I allowed to punch them and plead insanity?
- Will I ever become a mama?
- How will I handle it (all over again) if I have another MC?
That is all for now. I am so, so tired from it all.
And to think that I was always terrified of getting pregnant by accident. LOL.